All orders received before 3pm (mon-fri) will be despatched the same day (providing we have the items in stock). Any orders received over the weekend will be sent out on Monday (excluding bank holidays).
Shipping within the UK
Please Note: All carriage charges are calculated automatically by the size and weight of your order and your location(shipping charges will be calculated in the basket before placing your order).
UK Mainland - Standard (1 - 2 days) - FREE OVER £50 All orders will be sent using a standard 1 to 2 day shipping service.
UK Mainland - Economy (2 - 5 days) - FROM 99p Small orders (under 2kg and 90cm long) will be sent using an economy service, which normally arrives within 2 days (but maximum can be 5 days).
UK Mainland - Next working day - All orders will be sent using a 'Next Working Day' signed courier service.
UK Mainland - Next working day before 12PM - All orders will be sent using a 'Next Working Day - before 12pm' signed courier service.
UK Mainland - Next working day before 10AM- All orders will be sent using a 'Next Working Day - before 10:00am' signed courier service.
UK Mainland - Saturday / Sunday Delivery - All orders received before 3pm on Friday will be sent using a 'Saturday' or 'Sunday' signed courier service.
Scottish Highlands & Islands - up to 3 days - All orders will be sent using Royal Mail where possible, or via a standard courier service (see list of postcodes below)
Isle of Man - Standard -up to 3 days - All orders will be sent using Royal Mail where possible, or via a standard courier service
Northern Ireland & Channel Islands - Standard -up to 3 days - All orders will be sent using Royal Mail where possible, or via a standard courier service
Map of Zones within the UK
Shipping Outside the UK
Europe and the Rest of the World - Depending on the size and weight of the order and your location, via Air Mail or our international courier service.
Please Note: If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. Roadking therefore, advise each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
Couriers we use:
1. If you choose that your order is to be left “in a safe place” by our courier, this is entirely at your own risk and Roadking accept no responsibility for any loss or damage.
2. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
3. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
4. Any discrepancies or missing items should be reported within 5 working days of delivery, after this time we will be unable to assist with your query.
5. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.