Snooper S6900 Truckmate Truck Sat Nav | 7" LCD
The Truckmate S6900 is a satellite navigation system that boasts the innovative features that are specifically designed to help truck driving. This includes an all new Magnetic powered mount for ease of mounting and clutter free cabling. The Truckmate software provides valuable route planning and information for truckers, which can help improve fuel consumption and reduce costs.
Other useful features include vehicle profiles, route timer, premium traffic management content, and speed limit monitor.
At Snooper, we understand it’s hard to keep up with technology updates. That’s why we offer free system software software updates*, so as technology continues to evolve, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get the most up-to-date software on the market.
*Does not include Here map updates for older units.
This unit has been designed to provide safe and efficient routing but it not a substitute for driving with due care and attention. The driver is responsible for paying full attention to road signs, road conditions and the proper operation of the vehicle at all times.
What’s in the box?
- S6900 portable satellite navigation system
- Windscreen bracket with magnetic active powered mount
- In-vehicle power supply (12V-24V) with combined TMC antenna
- USB cable
The S6900’s 7 inch touchscreen is the perfect size for providing clear directions and routes to drivers of small trucks to large commercial vehicles.
Junction View and lane guidance
Full screen images of main motorway junctions are displayed on approach to help truck drivers navigate them safely. Specially formulated software suggests which lane or lanes to use for safe transferral.
The sat nav allows you to put in multiple destinations (up to 16) by searching via postcode, junction number or destination. It then calculates the most economical and easiest route for you to take to save time and money.
Truck-specific points of interest
There are over two million points of interest loaded into the S6900, including hotels, restaurants, petrol stations, speed cameras, and cash machines. The sat nav also features Air1 AdBlue Retail Filling Station points of interest.
If you regularly drive different sized vehicles, the S6900 allows you to create up to 10 different profiles, making it easy to switch and change vehicles to provide route information specific for that vehicle.
Free European lifetime map updates
All new Truckmate devices contain full European mapping so you can easily navigate across the UK, ROI and Europe. To ensure your device is kept up to date, register your device here upon purchase.
What's in the Box?
1 x Snooper Truckmate S6900 Portable Satellite Navigation Unit
1 x In-Vehicle Power Supply (12v-24v) with combined TMC Antenna
1 x Windscreen Bracket
1 x Magnetic Mount
1 x Dashmount Disc
1 x Hard Carry Case
1 x AV input cable
1 x USB Cable
Key features include:-
- TruckMate Routing Software
- TMC traffic information technology
- Junction View
- Lane Guidance
- My Speed - speed limits
- Your Route - calculate your own bespoke routes
- Multi-route planner
- Route Timer
- User POIs
- Navigate by junction number
- Navigate by co-ordinate
- Navigate by Easting & Northing
- Bluetooth handsfree
- 7" full colour LCD touch display
- 3D Direction indicators
- Built-in GPS antenna
- Turn by turn voice instructions
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- 'One touch' Home & Office route planner
- 2D & 3D map views
- A choice of different screen colours
- Extensive list of Points of Interest
- Dimensions W:187mm x H:113mm x D:16mm
- PC System requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac computer System requirements: OS x Yosemite & higher
- 7 inch TFT LCD Resistive type touch panel
- 16:9 800×480 pixel screen
- Windows CE
- Video in for reversing camera
- 8GB internal flash storage
- 256MB RAM
- USB Socket 2.0, high speed - Mass storage
- Micro SD/ MMC slot, support SDHC
- TMC FM – Avanteq
- Bluetooth : Hands free calling
- Bluetooth protocols: HFP
- Multi lingual Bluetooth GUI – language changed via navigation GUI
- Earphone socket 3.5mm jack
- Power On/Off, Reset buttons
- Non-removable rechargeable Li-Polymer battery, 1800mAh
This unit has been designed to provide safe and efficient routing but it not a substitute for driving with due care and attention. The driver is responsible for paying full attention to road signs, road conditions and the proper operation of the vehicle at all times. Always defer to all posted road signs and road conditions.